As a shop owner, production manager or operator, you need to optimize your face milling operations with efficient operational approaches and the right choices of tooling design.
Are you confident in your face-milling tool selection? Do you sometimes hesitate when choosing your equipment, applications and workflow?
This course helps you navigate the many available choices to achieve ideal results from all aspects of your face-milling processes.
Learn the inside secrets of face mill selection and how your choices change your results.
- Navigate through some of the primary setup questions with confidence.
- Choose appropriate lead angles and design styles.
- Stabilize your machine tools and eliminate vibration.
- Optimize chip formation and surface finish.
- Properly position your cutter relative to your tool path.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- Face Milling Tips Fixture Constraints (1:02)
- Face Milling How to choose Lead Angle (1:03)
- Face Milling Tips How to choose Design Style (1:03)
- Face Milling Tips Power Constraints (1:08)
- Face Milling Tips Fixture and Machine Stability (1:09)
- Face Milling Tips Average Chip Thickness (1:07)
- Face Milling Tips Cutter Positioning (1:02)
- Face Milling Tips Surface Finish (1:08)